Stay connected to your money — around the clock and across the country. Free for every Fahey Bank customer.*
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Fahey Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access online statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Request a “stop payment”
- Make loan payments
- Pay on-time or recurring bills
- Schedule bill payments in advance
- P2P transfers
- Bank to Bank transfers
- Setup Alerts on your accounts
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
If you need assistance give us a call at 740-382-8231 or send us a note.
Enroll now in online banking. You can enroll in online bill pay while registering for online banking. If you’re already an online banking customer, log in to your account and click “Bill Payment” to enroll.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills2
- Deposit checks
- Find ATMs and Banking Centers using your mobile device’s GPS3
- Download our free mobile app for Apple® and Android™ devices
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone4
- Deposit your check in just a few taps of your finger:
- Pick your account (Checking or savings)
- Enter the check amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it and put for mobile deposit only)
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Deposit"
- You will receive an email stating the check is in pending and once reviewed you will receive another email stating if approved or rejected
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply. Disclaimer style
2Online customers must first setup bill pay accounts prior to using these features. Disclaimer style
3This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply. Disclaimer style
4Cutoff time for submitting deposits is 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (M-F) excluding Federal Holidays. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your communications service provider for access rates, texting charges, and other applicable fees. Disclaimer style
- Pay with the phone that is already in your hand.
- In-Person, In-App, or Online
- Totally Free*
*Cellular phone not provided.
Standard data & internet provider rates may apply.
What is Mobile Banking?
Fahey Bank Mobile Banking is a convenient, easy to use service that allows you to perform Online Banking functions through your mobile phone. Mobile Banking is formatted to fit on your phone’s screen, making it easier to view and easier to use than a full website on your mobile phone.
Do I need a specific phone to use Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking works on any mobile phone with a data plan. Specific mobile devices and cellular service providers are not required to use Mobile Banking. The screen size and icons are automatically adjusted to the best size to fit your phone’s screen size.
What functions can I perform through Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking offers many of the features that are available to you through Online Banking. You can check your account balances, view your account history, transfer money between your Fahey Bank accounts, and pay bills using Bill Pay.
How do I register for Mobile Banking?
If you are already registered for Online Banking, you are ready to use Mobile Banking. No separate registration is required.
If you are not registered for Online Banking, sign up today at faheybank.com. Click the Enroll button above or below. Follow the registration instructions.
Is there a charge for Mobile Banking?
Fahey Bank offers Mobile Banking as a no charge service for our customers. However, your mobile phone service provider may charge fees for the Internet access that is necessary to use Mobile Banking.
What is the Fahey Bank Mobile Banking App?
The Fahey Bank Mobile Banking App is a service that enables you to access your account information, transfer funds, and pay your bills from an IOS or Android mobile device with Internet access from either a WIFI source or 3G, 4G or EDGE network.
How does the Fahey Bank Mobile App work?
First, you must download our Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for Android. You can do this either from your mobile device or tablet.
Once you download the App, you log in with the same user ID and password that you use for Online Banking. No separate or different registration is required. Once logged in, you can:
- Access Your Accounts – you can view account balances and account history.
- Pay Bills – you must first register for Bill Pay and set up your payees on a computer before paying bills through our Mobile App.
- Make Transfers – you must have more than one account in Online Banking for this functionality to be available in our Mobile App.
- Find an ATM/Office – you can use the App to locate the Fahey Bank office or ATM nearest to your location.
Is the Fahey Bank Mobile App currently available to all users?
Yes. To protect your privacy, you are required to authenticate yourself on each individual mobile device using the same login information from Online Banking. All communication between your mobile device and the mobile banking server is encrypted. In addition, your password and account information are never stored on the mobile device.
How do I make a payment using the Mobile App?
First select “One Time Payment” from the Bill Payment button. Next, select a payee name link from the list; enter the amount of the payment and the date to send/deliver the payment. Select the “Schedule Payment” button. A confirmation message is then displayed, select OK to continue.
Can I see pending payments?
Yes, just select the Bill Payment button to see a list of pending payments.
How do I log out?
When you are ready to log out, select the “Log Out” button at the top right of the page and you will exit the Fahey Bank Mobile App.
Is a password needed for the Mobile App?
Yes. From your mobile device, you will need to log in to the Fahey Bank Mobile App. This is the same login information you would use for Online Banking. No separate Mobile App sign up is required.
Which items can I deposit with Mobile Deposit?
Checks made payable to the account owner or joint owners that have been properly endorsed (for mobile deposit only) along with the owner or authorized signer’s signature.
Items that CANNOT be deposited:
- No foreign checks
- No Bonds
- No checks payable to someone other than account holder
- No returned or re-deposited items
- No rebate checks
May not be able to image Money orders other than Western Union.
Do I have to pay any fees to use Mobile Deposit?
There are no fees for this service at this time. We will notify you 30 days in advance if we decide to change our terms for this service.